- The Middlesex Corporation
- $53,230.00 -80,040.00/year*
5 Walnut St
A Skilled Construction Laborer position includes various manual tasks associated with construction operations.
Earn up to $750.00 in a Signing Bonus.
- Must understand and comply with all Company safety policies and procedures
- Clean or prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards
- Excavate by hand ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, or compact and level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, or rakes
- Position, join, align, or seal structural components, such as concrete wall sections or pipes
- Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications
- Position or dismantle forms for pouring concrete, using saws, hammers, etc.
- Complete equipment reports on rack truck, compressors
- Must have knowledge and understanding of the procedures to use the tools and equipment safely and properly
- Organize and maintain tool trailers in a neat and orderly fashion
- Must have 2-5 years of Heavy/Civil Construction experience
- Must be able to follow verbal instructions
- Maintain good health status and flexibility to bend, push, pull, stoop and/or twist
- Must be able to perform strenuous work in varying weather conditions
- Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
- Team player and with strong interpersonal and verbal skills
- Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Dedicated and hard working
The Middlesex Corporation is an ?Equal Opportunity Employer?Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons?
Associated topics: clean, crew, dirt, groundskeeper, labor, maintain, non skilled, operator, piano mover, unload
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...