ATALIAN Global Services, Inc. is the US division of ATALIAN Group, the independent, French, Paris-based, facilities services organization. Established in 1944, ATALIAN Group has grown to a $2.2 billion organization with a presence in 32 countries on 4 continents ? Europe, North America, Asia and Africa.
ATALIAN prides itself as not only providing multi-service and multi-technical offerings, but also having a keen sense of the economic and social realities of each of the diverse countries it serves. ATALIAN leverages its global reach by offering customized offerings to its global clients while providing a local solution in each of the countries it serves.
ATLALIAN's portfolio of services include:
* Cleaning services
* Energy management
* Airport assistance
Job Skills / Requirements
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Complies with all applicable codes and regulations associated with operating, repairing, maintaining, and servicing HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) systems.
* Perform maintenance and repairs to all mechanical equipment and systems.
* Conduct building tours, maintain equipment loss, and report deficiencies for corrective action.
* Knowledge in the functionality of the BMS/EMS and understand the sequences required for proper building, equipment and system operations.
* Maintain a professional, safe and clean environment.
* Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
* Troubleshoot HVAC equipment and controls to determine problems and perform necessary repairs.
* Maintain HVAC equipment on an ongoing basis as part of the preventive maintenance program.
* Adhere to established HVAC work order and preventive maintenance paperwork
* Graduate of an Accredited HVAC Program
* Strong knowledge of HVAC/R
* Preferred 5+ year work experience
* Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating
* Refrigeration Licensed technician
* EPA certified
* OSHA 10 certified
* Strong social skills
* Computer/Tablet literate
Certification Requirements (Any)
OSHA 30 certified
Universal EPA Refrigeration Certificate desired.
Additional Information / Benefits
We offer industry competitive wages and a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Comprehensive training is offered to all employees, with additional education offered to those interested in greater opportunities.
Atalian Global Services is a Drug Free Workplace as well as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants shall be considered for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays
Associated topics: air conditioning, air filter, environmental, fuel, hvac, hvac technician, hvac r, insulation, meter, thermographer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.