- Partners HealthCare System
- $224,710.00 -224,710.00/year*
5 Walnut St
As a not-for-profit organization, Partners HealthCare is committed to supporting patient care, research, teaching, and service to the community by leading innovation across our system. Founded by Brigham and Women's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital, Partners HealthCare supports a complete continuum of care including community and specialty hospitals, a managed care organization, a physician network, community health centers, home care and other health-related entities. Several of our hospitals are teaching affiliates of Harvard Medical School, and our system is a national leader in biomedical research.
We're focused on a people-first culture for our system's patients and our professional family. That's why we provide our employees with more ways to achieve their potential. Partners HealthCare is committed to aligning our employees' personal aspirations with projects that match their capabilities and creating a culture that empowers our managers to become trusted mentors. We support each member of our team to own their personal development-and we recognize success at every step.
Our employees use the Partners HealthCare values to govern decisions, actions and behaviors. These values guide how we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation & Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning, Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration.
Leveraging the foundation of the Patient-Centered Medical Home model of care, the PHM Practice Support Consultant will be responsible for monitoring the health and wellness of primary care practices by monitoring strategic metrics, supporting associated improvement projects and the implementation of population health programs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Plan for and lead regular meetings with assigned practices to monitor health and wellness of primary care practice operations with support from manager on strategic approach.
* Consult with practices about their primary care challenges and process improvement opportunities and offer suggestions and support to achieve improvement goals, Support practices with the development, sustainability and enhancement of the patient-centered medical home model of care.
* Leverage data to inform discussions and recommend appropriate strategies with guidance and direction from manager to ensure alignment with local RSO goals.
* Support development and ongoing evolution of the Advanced Primary Care Strategy.
* Implement Population Health Management programs with support of PHM Workflow Optimization team. Provide ongoing maintenance support for mature Population Health Management programs.
* Develop and maintain strong working knowledge of Epic functionality, specifically related to workflow development and reporting to support primary care practice needs.
* Use Lean methodology to support workflow improvement in both primary care and non-primary care settings, such specialty care, day surgery and ancillary services
* Stay informed about national and regional developments related to the Primary Care and Medical Home movements.
* BS/BA Required.
* 3 years of relevant work experience.
* Experience with MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
* Experience with Epic and other electronic medical records is a plus.
* Experience with Lean methodology and/or Lean six sigma training is a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent ability to manage multiple projects.
* Demonstrated ability to move projects forward with support from manager.
* Ability to foster and maintain relationships with external stakeholders.
* Solid understanding of the health care environment.
* Strong project management skills.
* Comfortability presenting information to small and large groups with an ability to prepare materials with support from manager.
* Ability to work independently.
* Position requires frequent local travel to physician practices.
Professional office setting located in Assembly Row, Somerville, MA. Requires travel locally to other Partners' sites. Reliable access to transportation to travel between sites for business purposes is required.
Associated topics: aseptic, clinical, cytometry, dietician, disease, immuno oncology, immunohematology, medicine, pharmacy, protein
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...