- Partners HealthCare System
- $103,880.00 -166,700.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
5 Walnut St
The Project Analyst II is expected to perform any responsibility within the Project Analyst position scope, including management of data, reporting analytics, reviewing financial data impact on practice operations/processes and recommending resolution plans.
The Project Analyst II will also be responsible for leading discussions and meetings addressing financial concerns with departments and implementing project management initiatives with managerial assistance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Analyze financial and functional process data related to requests from hospital departments and management team members.
* Provide summary data that may take several iterations for completeness.
* Recommend process improvements to advance hospital financial goals.
* Mentor other analysts on special projects as assigned.
* Maintain databases and queues, as assigned, with focus on accuracy, completion, and timeliness.
* Work with Senior Project Manager to document systems and workflows across the hospital.
* Collect, organize, and summarize materials for presentations by the Director and Management Team.
* Attend meetings representing BWH Finance.
* Participate in projects and issues that are significant, sensitive, political, and confidential in nature.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience preferred.
* Exceptional judgment and discretion in interacting with physicians and senior management on sensitive political and confidential issues.
* Prefer minimum of five (5) years of work experience in a healthcare environment
* Proficiency in data management, financial analysis, root-cause analysis, and project support.
* Knowledge of medical billing and coding preferred.
* Ability to supervise projects as necessary, and offer feedback.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, Outlook. and PowerPoint. Access and Visio a plus.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
* Requires ability to work effectively with physician, nursing, administrative and ancillary staff.
* Supervise projects and work with department staff.
* Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
* Ability to focus detailed, concentrated effort to multiple projects and re-establish priorities as necessary.
* Ability to effectively respond to time sensitive issues.
* A high degree of social facility in obtaining cooperation and support from a broad range of individuals.
* Initiative and ability to work independently.
Associated topics: analyse, analyze, bi, business finance, examiner, investment analyst, investment fund, law, legal, regulation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...