As a not-for-profit organization, Partners HealthCare is committed to supporting patient care, research, teaching, and service to the community by leading innovation across our system. Founded by Brigham and Women's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital, Partners HealthCare supports a complete continuum of care including community and specialty hospitals, a managed care organization, a physician network, community health centers, home care and other health-related entities. Several of our hospitals are teaching affiliates of Harvard Medical School, and our system is a national leader in biomedical research.
We're focused on a people-first culture for our system's patients and our professional family. That's why we provide our employees with more ways to achieve their potential. Partners HealthCare is committed to aligning our employees' personal aspirations with projects that match their capabilities and creating a culture that empowers our managers to become trusted mentors. We support each member of our team to own their personal development-and we recognize success at every step.
Our employees use the Partners HealthCare values to govern decisions, actions and behaviors. These values guide how we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation & Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning, Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration.
About the Office of Continuing Professional Development (CPD):
Partners CPD is committed to supporting physicians and other healthcare professionals with education for providing the highest quality patient care. Through learning activities, Partners physicians and other healthcare professionals address ways to improve clinical decision making, enhance patient management strategies, interpret new clinically relevant findings, and analyze health policy. Our activities will identify practice gaps that will improve healthcare delivery, integrate new findings, and implement state-of-the-art patient care. We will offer established and innovative learning options including live activities, performance improvement projects, self-directed learning and e-learning in all areas of healthcare. Our goal is to improve physicians' competency, performance and/or patient outcomes, and measure these changes quantitatively and qualitatively.
Partners HealthCare is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education (CME) for physicians. As an accredited CME provider, Partners can designate AMA PRA Category 1 Credit? for activities that meet ACCME requirements for Partners affiliated institutions.
The Course Coordinator is responsible for assisting and reporting to the CPD Director with all aspects of Partners medical educational programs in compliance with Partners policies and accreditation criteria. Included are planning of activities, evaluation and outcome analyses, marketing design, and website updates and social media. The course coordinator is responsible for activity documentation, learning management content and activity coordination.
* Set up and manage individual activities to comply with documentation requirements.
* Set up and maintain registration records in event management system.
* Set up activities in the learning management system.
* Ensure completion for full records of all materials from each activity.
* Assess faculty disclosure information and Conflict of Resolution policy.
* Maintain records of course activity to meet documentation requirements.
* Maintains records of participation and provides information on request.
* Remain updated on ACCME/MOC criteria.
* Responds to questions from potential participants about each activity and refers to the activity director when appropriate.
* General administrative tasks.
* Budget or accounting experience a plus.
* Bachelor Degree Preferred * 1-3 years experience in a hospital or educational setting preferred * Experience in website updates, event management and learning management systems preferred * Budget or accounting experience a plus.
* Experience in policy and compliance preferred. * Knowledge in data analysis and reports. * Knowledgeable in grant proposals and reconciliation. * Experienced in Microsoft Excel. * Experience in setting up e-learning programs and systems learning management systems- management skills in documenting, tracking, reporting and delivering course content. * Strong website skills- maintain website content. * Experience in HTML. * Strong social media skills * Excellent ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize to meet deadlines. * Excellent organizational and time management skills. * Strong ability to problem solve, under minimal supervision. * Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. * Excellent ability to deal effectively and courteously with a diverse group of people. * Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.