- Partners HealthCare System
- $60,765.00 -94,240.00/year*
5 Walnut St
As a not-for-profit organization, Partners HealthCare is committed to supporting patient care, research, teaching, and service to the community by leading innovation across our system. Founded by Brigham and Women's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital, Partners HealthCare supports a complete continuum of care including community and specialty hospitals, a managed care organization, a physician network, community health centers, home care and other health-related entities. Several of our hospitals are teaching affiliates of Harvard Medical School, and our system is a national leader in biomedical research.
We're focused on a people-first culture for our system's patients and our professional family. That's why we provide our employees with more ways to achieve their potential. Partners HealthCare is committed to aligning our employees' personal aspirations with projects that match their capabilities and creating a culture that empowers our managers to become trusted mentors. We support each member of our team to own their personal development-and we recognize success at every step.
Our employees use the Partners HealthCare values to govern decisions, actions and behaviors. These values guide how we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation & Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning, Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration.
Innovation is an 115 person business development unit of Partners HealthCare responsible charged with the worldwide commercial application of the unique capabilities and discoveries of its 74,000 employees and faculty. It is responsible for revenue generation through industry collaborations, investing, international consulting, company creation, licensing, and innovation management. It supports the research requirements of its Harvard Medical School appointed faculty and its hospitals including its four core Harvard affiliates -- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital, Massachusetts Eye and Ear and McLean Hospital.
The Innovation Administrative Team provides essential and fundamental support to the Partners Innovation department. Each member has a distinct role and support function but all members contribute to the successful operations of the office. Team members support each other and work together to successfully complete tasks.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Calendar management, expense reimbursement and general administrative support for Vice President of Business Development (BD) and the BD team
* Schedule and handle logistics for BD Meetings
* Schedule and coordinate interviews for BD team
* Set up/break down meetings; including AV and teleconference
* Order catering and invoice payment
* Conference registration
* Serve as back up to other Innovation administrative professionals
* Manage the \"Weekly Highlights\" and serve as backup to Communications team
* Act as training coordinator for Learning and Development Program
* Coordinate logistics for annual Service Survey and other engagement/outreach programs
* Special projects as assigned by Director of Administration
* BA/BS and / or 2 years of related experience, ideally in the administrative field / healthcare environment and/or experience supporting executive/senior management.
* Excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively with senior management, staff and vendors.
* Proficiency with office systems (IKON copiers, scanners, fax machines, ID software)
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
* Problem solving skills with exquisite attention to detail and follow through.
* Strong positive and customer oriented focus.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and accurately.
* Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion and maintain strict confidentiality.
* Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...