What you'll be doing...
We want our customers to love the products and overall experience Lori's provides. As a Lori's Retail Sales Associate you'll help us create that feeling! By using your unique talents, passion for helping others, and excellent customer service skills, you will create the ultimate shopping experience and turn our customers into loyal Lori's fans.
- Actively listen to customers and provide them with products and service that will delight
- Excite customers about new products
- Build genuine customer relationships by earning their loyalty and trust
- Use your creative passion for helping others to generate sales
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- One or more years of work experience
- Willingness to work flexible shifts including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to understand and operate POS system
Even better if you have:
Associated topics: b2c, door to door, electronic commerce, residential, residential customer, residential sales, retail, retailer